Monday, March 21, 2011

it's all an act.

let me start off by saying i know i have problems. i've known this for a while. but i'm trying to get help now..

so i've started talking to my counselor every week. at least twice a week. and so far i'm not really getting anywhere. but that's irrelevant. most of the time we talk about abuse. and the different types of abuse that i've been through.

most recently. we've been discussing sexual abuse. mostly because it's "haunting" me so to speak. i am constantly hurting because of it. and today my counselor called my mom and told her that i was sexually abused. but i hadn't told my mom yet. even though it happened over two weeks ago..

my mom doesn't believe me. she thinks i just made up a story about "blowhead" (as i call him. haha i have code names for everyone i hate.) and she thinks that it's just a cry for attention. which it isn't. but i do want her to realize that i do need help.

anyways.. now i'm grounded until the end of the school year. no ipod. no internet/limited internet. limited texting. (maybe no texting at all.) and worst part. NO TUMBLR. agh.

blah so this blog was totally short. and not very detailed because i had to rush before the internet was turned off. and yea..

No comments:

Post a Comment