Wednesday, April 6, 2011

why?

you ask me why i'm so addicted to the internet. you think it's silly and childish. you think i need to spend more time with people in real life. you don't understand i can't. i really can't 


on the internet, my blogs, my social networks, my websites, i feel accepted. i feel loved, empowered, like i'm worth something. like i am important and that nothing can hurt me. like i am somebody. where in reality i am nobody. just wasting space. living life undetected. meaning nothing to anyone.. in reality people hurt me. never care about my feelings. walk all over my emotions. in reality nobody cares..


so yes i might spend too much time on the internet. but do you blame me? is it so wrong to want to be accepted? really i'm just addicted love. and the internet is the only place i feel any sort of love. the one place i am accepted. no matter what the people here will care. never judge. never hurt. so when you ask me why i'm addicted to the internet. can't you understand it's always there for me when people in reality fail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment